Monday, January 12, 2009

Wrappin' up!

Pauliebabes here. 

Thanks to the influx of hot entries, Kate and Kaitlin most recently. Anyway, as promised I'm going to shut this thing down within the next few days. But there's no way I'm letting a discussion of 2008 pass without putting "A Milli" up:



And thanks to the New York Times Popcast and Ben Ratliff for sharin this gem with me, T-Pain featuring Ludacris, "Chopped and Screwed"... I haven't heard a chorus this good in years . . . "You've officially been - DANCE DANCE - screweeeed"



Okay, one more from 2008. You might hate Weezer's Red Album, but maybe you'll dig this from Rivers solo album:


2 comments:

myg3000 said...

i like this weezer song! still dead to me though.

Paul G. Jackson said...

No doubt, and that song isn't bad.

BUT! For the love of god, listen to that T-Pain song. I couldn't recommend it more.